Sunday, March 31, 2013

NBA 2K13 My player

My name is Slobodan  (Boki) Stojcevski. I started to play nba2k13 and I was really impressed with this game. The graphics are so real, the movement of the players is very real. I started playng nba2k13 my career..
I'm 6 feet tall, I choosed playing style-shooter, but I was developing fast as athletic shooter. My vertical and speed were rising rapidly, I was starting to dunk in game. Started to score a lot of fast break points.


I was drafted to Portland, I won the title that time with this team. 
Then the next season I was traded to Oklahoma City Thunder. There was really big diference with Oklahoma. Playing with James Harden, Russel Westbrook, Kevin Durant, the "trio" was an amazing expirience.



I'm 6 feet tall, shooter, but fast, and can run the break. Scoring fast break points with Portland was little bit harder than with Oklahoma City, because the "trio" made things look very easy for me. Also scoring 3pt's in fast break is my speciality.
And once again I won the title but with Oklahoma. It was very nice expirience.


The next season I decided to play with Monta Elis and Brandon Jenings. These players are really fast and with my playing style I really fit between these two guys. As the season started we were on top.


We were deadly fast break team. Jenings making the assists record, Me making the points record. Milwakuee Bucks became the best team in the NBA and I was a star. I was scoring over 50 points per game, over 13 3pt's per game, over 6-7 steals per game and over 10 assists per game.

We were playing against Miami Heat and that game was total blow out. We took over heat, LeBron James was helpless as he was watching me run non stop over the court. Defence at the one end fastbreak at the other end and finishing with sick dunk or a 3 pointer.



So... there was my first 360 in game dunk. As usual I made it in fast break oportunity. I was really happy. My hard work was paying off.  The assist was from Monta Ellis. Here is a video of my 360 dunk:


I have made a little mix and you can check it out here >> Bucks taking over Heat
Thanks for reading, if this really was interestnig to you please like this post, and comment.
I will keep posting more about My Player. You can also share yours too, I will be really happy to see other "My Player" players.